Wicked Fairy Tales Celebration - Free Ebook Drawing, Interviews & More!
Welcome to Wicked Fairy Tales Month at ForbiddenFiction.com. With the launch of our first anthology of erotic fairy tales, we decided to give folks more of a glimpse behind the scenes. So, to celebrate, we will have a drawing, author and staff interviews, and other fun bonus materials. You can also do so by following their blogs, chatting in forums and dropping into live chat. We'll announce more soon.
Free Ebook Drawing:
We will have a drawing on September 1st. Every member who answers the fairy tale question below (new and old) in the month of August 2012, will have a chance to win a free ebook. (See rules below.)
ADDED 9/1/2012: Congrats to nyssablue for winning the drawing. Thanks to everyone for participating.
Interviews & Bonuses:
Volume one of the Wicked Fairy Tales collection includes eleven stories by eight authors. We'll have interviews with each of them – Claryssa Berg, Matthew Nadelhaft, Kailin Morgan, Mina Kelly, R.W. Whitefield, Elizabeth A. Schechter, Nobilis Reed, and Annabeth Leong. (In addition, we have an open call for submissions for the second anthology, so we look forward to folks getting inspired to send us more.)
Question for Members:
What fairy tale(s) would you most like to read erotic versions of and why?
To be entered into the drawing an account must meet all requirements for full, active status including:
- All Terms of Services requirements, including being age 18 or over and have birth date entered into account information.
- Must have a valid and authenticated email address attached to the account. Non-authenticated accounts are not only ineligible, but may be removed to protect the site from possible spam. (If you have problems with the authentication process, please contact admin at forbiddenfiction dot com.)
- Must be in the only account registered to that user. Duplicate accounts will be deleted. Member with duplicate accounts risks both accounts being removed for violation.
- Authors are eligible for the drawing but staff are not.
- To be eligible, the question must be answered by an authenticated user between August 9 and August 31, 2012. (U.S. Pacific time zone.)
- Winner of the drawing on September 1st must respond to email sent by ForbiddenFiction.com within 14 days to collect prize.